• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Bug with Custom Package when having over 6 pages

LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2011 Jun 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the Lightroom Print Custom Package to do layout for my photos. Everything is fine until i have more than 6 pages, on the 7th one no matter what i do (delete cell, add photo) it affects the first 6 page. Has anyone seen this issue?

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2011 Jun 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you be more specific about what you're doing, and what the problem is? For example, what do you mean when you say it "affects" the first 6 pages? Affects how? Also, what version of Lightroom are you using, and what operating system?

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jun 22, 2011 Jun 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried this and can reproduce the problem. I'll make sure it gets into our bug database. Thanks for pointing it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So one thing I noticed (and let me know if this is happening differently on your machine) is that I could drag/drop a photo onto page 7, but then the view would switch to showing you pages 1-6. the photo still did end up on page 7, though.

I also couldn't drag the image around on page 7; the view would again switch.

Adding a cell with the cell buttons will put the cell on the earliest page that it fits on; this behavior is intended. But again, there's no way to drag that cell to page 7. We'll get those issues on the table to work on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the bug occurs for me when i used a user defined template. I created a user template and then use it to layout my photos. Then on the 7th page, whenever i try to add new cell it automatically shows certain photos from page 1 (i think that has to do with anchoring some of my photos). But the other problem is whenever i click on the 7th+ page it always just go back to the 1-6th page. Something weird with the navigation. I got past this roadblock by not using any user defined template.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup the view keep switching back to page 1-6...that is the bug i'm seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This issue is solved in Lightroom 4 and later.

Votes

Translate

Translate