• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Can't Import video in LR 4.1

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2012 Apr 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 4.1RC 64bit won't import video. I tried different video formats. What's wrong?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
53 Comments
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2012 Nov 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. It's hard to understand the specifications.

My DSLR ( Olympus E5 ) records video. I guess it would be usable. The Sony is much easier to use than the camera, so I'll just have to use iMovie.

This is one where I processed my RAW still files in LR4, but had to import them into iMovie in order to use the camcorder files. I wish I could've tweaked the video footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdBjT...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2013 Jan 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Becky,
I installed version 9.0.0 of the DivX Plus Player to see if the issue is resolved and I'm seeing the same problem with Lightroom 4.3. Now, I just have to figure out how to uninstall their application to try to get video import functionality back in Lightroom. DivX seems to have decided against including an uninstaller with this version. I went to "Uninstall a Program" in the Windows 7 Control Panel and DivX isn't listed. They don't seem to have an uninstaller in the application directory either. Oops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2013 Jan 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Nathan,

Try DivX 9.0.1 - that version worked for me.

Becky

Votes

Translate

Translate