• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: catalog transfer failures

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2011 Sep 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transfering a catalog from Windows to OSX fails to convert HD Publish services to a proper target destination and provides no mechanism to correct the Export folder location. Moving a catalog from windows to OSX will permit the user to Find Missing folders for master images listed in the Folder panel. No similar mechanism exists for HD publish Services. A simple fix would be to permit the user to correct the column remoteCollectionId FROM "AgLibraryPublishedCollection" from a Drive letter designated folder path to an equivalent OSX folder path. This is not possible inside Lightroom.

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
7 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2011 Sep 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.
There should be possible to change the location for exports from Publish Service. I have 2 complete webs based on these experts. It means about 130 Published folders now and it is not final still.
It is not feasible to recreate it manually after the need to change export location come.
Not only in case of migration but also in case of change of structure of network disks there must be this configuration change available.
Please confirm this as a subject of change in the next releases because without this change I'm not sure if it make sense to continue in using it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cletus and Michal,

I can't confirm one way or another whether this will or won't be addressed, but I can confirm that I've reported the issue to the engineers. :-)

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ben anyway 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2013 Mar 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on this issue? I migrated from PC to Mac today, and with more than 200 items to change I really hope to avoid recreating them...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2013 Mar 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Gakk,
Are you trying to upload your images from Lightroom 4 to Revel? Currently there is an issue of uploading images to Revel, as it has been reported to engineering. They are researching the issue. I will let you know of an update when I receive one
Thanks
Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: Lightroom: catalog transfer failures

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2013 Apr 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This is a great conversation that's separate from the main topic, so I created a new topic to continue the discussion. Please reference the new topic here: Lightroom: catalog transfer failures

Votes

Translate

Translate