• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Develop module: Target Adjustment Tools not working

Enthusiast ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous, suite à la mise à jour de LR CC 2017.10.1 je m’aperçois d'un petit soucis qui pourrait s'avérer fort gênant :
- Développement, mode normal, Courbe de tonalité, activation de cette option, on active la correction "sur l'image" par déplacement du curseur, tout est OK.
- Développement, Epreuvage, création d'une copie virtuelle, Courbe de tonalité, activation de cette option, on active la correction "sur l'image" par déplacement du curseur, le curseur n'est plus fonctionnel ?
Remarquez, la barre sous l'image n'apparaît plus non plus quand on active cette fonction.
Si on passe à nouveau en mode "Normal" sans épreuvage ou vers une autre photo, le comportement normal de cette fonction ne revient pas 😞 Il faut relancer LR.

J'ai rechargé la version 2017.10, ce bug n'existe pas 😞

Donc Adobe à ajouté un bug en plus des corrections......

macOS 10.12.5.

Hello everyone, following the update of LR CC 2017. 10. 1 I realize a little worry that could prove very troublesome:
- Development, normal mode, Tone curve, activating this option, the correction on the photo is activated by moving the cursor, this is OK.
- Development, SoftProofing mode, creation of a virtual copy, Tone curve, activation of this option, the correction on the photo is activated by moving the cursor, the cursor is no longer functional?
Notice, the bar below the image no longer appears when you activate this function.
If you switch back to 'Normal' mode without proofing or to another photo, the normal behavior of this function does not return 😞 LR must be restarted.

I reloaded version 2017. 10, this bug does not exist 😞

So Adobe added a bug in addition to the fixes. . . . . .

MacOS 10. 12. 5.

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.
Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017
Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2017/07/lightroom-cc-2015-12-now-available.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
68 Comments
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to add that i have also the same compartmental issue with the Detail cursor, i can no longer select a zone to magnify.  it appear at the same time as the one describe for the HSL

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

POSSIBLE WORKAROUND...

As many of us already know, The TAT (targeted adjustment) tool isn't working properly in the latest release (2015.10.1 / 6.10.1).  Somehow Adobe broke it in this latest release.

For those of you that don't already know, there's a workaround.  Just adjust the UI so you're only displaying one TAT at a time instead of all three.  This workaround has worked 100% of the time since Adobe introduced the bug in the latest upgrade.

Hopefully Adobe engineers will get around to fixing this quickly.  I would also be nice if Adobe could share the depth and breadth of testing performed before certifying and approving the upgrade to the public.

Cheers,
~Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Paul!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After booting Lightroom, I can click the little point-dragger tool in the upper corner of the Tone Curve section, and drag in the image to adjust the curve.

But if I put the tool back, or switch to another task, when I try to use the tool again, on the same image or a different one, I click the tool, but the cursor remains a Hand or Magnifying Glass, and just moves or zooms the photo! I tried switching the point-curve mode thing in the lower right corner, but that doesn't fix it. Shutting down Lightroom and rebooting fixes it - but for one use only, then the tool is unavailable again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Gradient Tool is also malfunctioning, as the dividing lines do not show up. There is a gradient but without the lines it is hard to adjust.
The TAT for HSL on my version is not working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stanley, press the H key. You've probably hidden the grad lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I choose the 'detail zoom area' in the sharpening module or try to adjust the HSL with the slider by clicking into the image, Lightroom automatically changes the cursor to the loupe and I can't choose the magnified section, resp. adjust HSL...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2017 Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ln develop module the cursor type will lock to wrong type - often the zoom tool - when using options such as the details pointer (to adjust sharpening), or the slider tool in HSL tab. It means these options are unworkable/unusable. I have relaunched lightroom, deleted and reinstalled it all, and tried using a backup catalog. The error repeats after about 3 to 5 edits. If I click into another application it may reset for a couple of edits, but then locks again. I was running the latest version of Lightroom from Creative Cloud as of 14/July/17/ I have reverted to installing lightroom CC2015 which does not appear to suffer the same bug - so far. I am running lightroom on an Apple iMac (2015 model) MacOS Sierra with 32 GB RAM. I have tried switching the mouse and keyboard as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the just-released CC 2015.12 / 6.12 fixes this problem: http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2017/07/lightroom-cc-2015-12-now-available.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this fixed in the CC2015.12 update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this fixed in the CC2015.12 update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2017/07/lightroom-cc-2015-12-now-available.html
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on first few times of testing looks to have stopped the bug. Fingers crossed it remains stable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Lightroom 14 days ago, TAT still not working correctly. 

iMac running macOS Sierra v. 10.12.6

Running Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 
Build 1125239
Camera Raw 9.12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previous users are reporting that it is working correctly. I have tested on Mac and Windows and the Target Adjustment Tool is working for me.  What exactly isn't working right? Is the failure you are seeing exactly as described above or are you seeing a new and different behavior.?
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The day I wrote my comment, I had been trying to edit a photo. I clicked on B&W, then clicked on the Target Adjustment Tool, and when I moved it over the photo, it wasn't selecting anything. I had been having this same problem for a while. So I went looking for answers and found this site. But after I got your response, I opened Lightroom and tried again to make sure and it appears to be working now. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate