• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Watermark on export issue

Participant ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, when I try to edit one of my watermarks in Lightroom CC, I find that the watermark dropdown box is blank. I can click on the dropdown box to see all my watermarks and can select any of them and it works, but not after editing one of them.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016
This is solved in the CC 2015.5/6.5 update. (added to list on the announcement page)

Votes

Translate

Translate
5 Comments
Enthusiast ,
Feb 05, 2016 Feb 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug and has been reported. It only occurs after editing a watermark. Re-selecting the watermark is the current workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried this in Lightroom CC 2015/6.5 and it seems to be fixed, although it isn't mentioned in the release notes for this version.

If the team has any additional info on whether this really is fixed or why it wasn’t documented, please add to this comment. And if that bug is really fixed...thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2016 Mar 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is solved in the CC 2015.5/6.5 update. (added to list on the announcement page)

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 25, 2016 May 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the current CC lightroom update, and I am having this issue. Watermark not exporting with JPEG file. I had this issue once before last year and I had to call support. I am not sure how he fixed it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2016 Jun 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm having an issue very similar...I am exporting a photo and want to put a watermark on it but the box and dropdown are grayed out, like I do not have any watermarks (I have about 5). I've even created new ones and NONE are showing up.  It was working a few days ago and now nothing.  Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate