• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 7.3: Not able to select Solo mode

Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Solo!  When I R click on one of the panel headings I don't get a dropdown list from which to select Solo????  Solo does not show up in the Window drop down either...How do I get my Solo setting back???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Not sure I understand--the profile browser isn't contained in a panel, but a completely separate section that's independent of the panels and their headers. Thus, solo mode seems not applicable to me here and thus I can't verify or reproduce the problem. Can you explain more?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suzanne,

Your post is in the category for Lightroom CC but you mention Lightroom 7.3 in your title which is the current version of Lightroom Classic. Which version of Lightroom are you looking at? 

A screenshot might help as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solo mode is working here on  Windows 10 Lightroom Classic CC 7.3 for almost all panel headers. The exception would be the Profile Browser of the Develop Module which is a special case. 

See attached 7.3 Screenshot: RackMultipart20180404525241y6o-775a975a-9079-4e61-80fc-9c628aea0437-2102620323.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines