• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic 7.4: Pano and HDR merge take forever and most of the time don't work

LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7.4 ruined pano and HDR.  It's killing my workflow and taking forever to finish editing photos that should have been finished days ago.   Sometimes Pano and HDR work properly, sometimes Pano and HDR works after an hour of leaving it sit which it never took this long before, but mostly it gives you an error after 20 minutes or more! Or just gets stuck, even overnight...

I can't seem to find the pattern. But I know it's 7.4 because before I updated, I was working on my photos from Utah, which I had a lot of panos that were working fine, and now I'm working on a new batch, same camera, same lens, same OS, but it's now 7.4. Pano used to work within a minute on my machine. This is ruining my workflow. I can't get it to work!!! ADOBE, fix this bug ASAP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try a different projection? Perspective rarely works for my loose style of shooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it be possible to upload the smallest set of images that fail to stitch for you now with 7.4?  Upload them to somewhere like dropbox or googledrive or onedrive and post a public share link to them, here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RackMultipart20180702300775gog-ff0e0665-635d-408f-940f-369e1203bfa7-697956671.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Joshua,

Could you please provide your image set, so that we can try to reproduce it?

Regards.
Sachin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might start by giving more details, such as your OS and the version. I have no problem stitching panos with Lightroom Classic 7.4 on my Macs running MacOS X High Sierra, so the problem for Adobe in cases like this is that they need to be able to reproduce the error before they can try to fix it.
-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RackMultipart2018070213020zdmr-76fcdc34-0651-4085-9d94-813749e83230-2125541144.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines