• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic: Curves panel histogram visibility

LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2013 Jul 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We could really use improved visibility for the histogram in the curves panel. Right now the dark-on-dark color scheme is so low contrast it's virtually impossible to see.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In reply to Chris Cox's question on the thread before it was merged --

Lightroom CC 2015.3, Mac OS 10.11.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2016 Jan 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The curves window needs better contrast between the histogram and the background -- it can be tough to see where the histogram ends when adjusting the endpoints.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe read this? If not how do we send this request to Adobe? it will stoip me from using Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to request a change to the colour intensity of the RGB tone curve channels, they are not bright enough. They should be as bright as the curves in the histogram panel. Photoshop tone curve RGB colours are fine, why can't the same UI be used in Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You can make that 5 requests and most of my photographer friends from NY to FL, San Francisco and Hawaii agree with me. It's an obvious defect so why not fix it?

It shouldn't depend on how many people make the effort to wade through your giant website in order to find the right page to lodge a complaint.

Make your product better and fix it!

It's been a few decades since I took Computer Science in College and was programing in everything from Basic, C, Cobol, Fortran, Forth (my personal favorite), Pascal, machine language and on and on but it shouldn't be that hard to do to raise luminance/saturation levels to match the regular Histogram panel.

Why make it look so different than the Histogram panel in Lightroom and Photoshop in the first place?

Thank you,
Robert J.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2016 Jan 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes they read everything, but they can't reply to every thread.

Only 4 people have voted on this request in more than 2 years, so drumming up support from other users would add weight to this request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines