• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Every image imported via Lightroom mobile is marked as edited, even if there are no edits

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the new edited/unedited filter, which could be very useful. BUT, every image which is imported to Lightroom Classic via Lightroom mobile (e.g. images taken with the iPhone) is marked as edited, even if there are no edits. I would consider this behaviour a bug, which makes the feature much less useful as it could be.

As a Lightroom Classic user, who embraced the mobile workflow just as Adobe marketing pushed me to the last couple of years, I need a consistent and performant mobile workflow. I would really appreciate, if the product development of Lightroom would rethink their decision to cut off the further development of the sync between Lightroom Classic and Lightroom CC. Features like the "edit/unedit filter" or "making a collection set from folder hierarchy" are not very usable or useful with the current state of syncing.Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Lightroom Classic 7.2 is now available!.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018
Lightroom 7.4 was released earlier today and should have a fix for this issue. Give it a try and let us know if you continue to see this problem. Thank you for your patience!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018
Hi,

Lightroom Classic 7.4 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Smit Keniya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018
Lens Correction is an Edit. But, even after diabling Lens Correction, I am seeing the issue. Thanks for bringing this up. I have logged a bug for the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you confrim if you have selected to apply Lens Profile on import on Lightroom CC for Mobile? You can check this in Lightroom Classic as well by going ot Develop module and Lens Correnction panel and see if it is enabled.

Thanks,
Smit Keniya
Lightroom Classic CC Team

Smit | Lightroom Classic Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually , yes I have enabled lens correction in Lightroom mobile. Does that mean, setting that preference works like an import preset and therefore count as „edit“?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lens Correction is an Edit. But, even after diabling Lens Correction, I am seeing the issue. Thanks for bringing this up. I have logged a bug for the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Lightroom Classic 7.4 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Smit Keniya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Lightroom 7.4 was released earlier today and should have a fix for this issue. Give it a try and let us know if you continue to see this problem. Thank you for your patience!
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate