• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Corrupt Images from LR CC to LR Classic CC

LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upload images to Adobe Cloud via LR CC (on Desktop and my iPad), when I try to sync those images back to LR Classic CC, occasionally I will get corrupt images. Basically, it's not the entire file I uploaded. Everything looks OK in LR Classic CC until I try to export the corrupt image.

To be clear, it's not every image. Maybe about 1-4% depending on the situation. Also, I've seen this happen on the Desktop app AND the mobile app for iOS on my iPad.

What does Adobe do to protect the integrity of my uploads? Do you keep checksums of the file before upload to ensure it's the same one I download later? This is a real dealbreaker for the 1TB storage if I cannot trust the process!

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018
Hi all,

This issue should be fixed in today's Lightroom Classic CC 7.2 version. Please update your application and let us know if you still see this issue!

Lightroom Classic CC 7.2 is now available!

Thanks,
Melissa

Votes

Translate

Translate
27 Comments
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still find Corrupted images that was originally imported in Lightroom CC, and then syncted to classic. The raw file is OK in CC clound and I can download it from there. But the local file on my desktop is corrupted. (Unexpected end of file). I have never seen this when importing in Classic, and have stoped importing in CC. My version now is 8.2, but what the version was when the file got curropted I dont know. It was the latest version the 30 may 2018.
RackMultipart2019031430803uq4o-dcc7e3ed-f931-46c4-98ea-b89dfc94a0ad-1666833764.jpg

If I download the file from CC and overwrites the local file, everything works.
The screenshot show 3 curropted filed (the marked one and the two rejected files below)

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
To be fair I have not used import on CC since I discovered the problem, so I do not know if the problem still exist. I just find files now and then that is curropted whjen i browse through old photos. If LR could make an intregrity check and re download the curropted files it would be great.

Votes

Translate

Translate