• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Filmstrip is covering / overlapping filter- and breadcrumb bar

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The filmstrip in LightroomCC ist overlapping / partially covering the filter- / breadcrumb bar

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017
Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2017/07/lightroom-cc-2015-12-now-available.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
66 Comments
New Here ,
May 28, 2017 May 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only other suggestion I can make is that you uninstall and then reinstall LR.
I had to do that at one time. A pain perhaps depending on your internet connections.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it happened again two days ago.  Below is my screen shot.  I am using an iMac 27  5k 2014 + secondary Eizo CG248 monitor.   I have tried a total clean installation for LR.  All OS and LR CC are update.  When can Adobe provide a permanent fix for this problem? 
RackMultipart2017060842760izea-a7a749ab-eb33-4e8e-aee0-1ac597b16a22-40430327.jpg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do Help > System Info and report the exact versions of LR and OS X.  The CC update often fools people into thinking they're "up to date".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The spec's are:-

iMac Retina 5k, 27 inch, late 2014 with OS Sierra 10.12.5,   4 GHz i7  32GB RAM, 1TB SSD

LR CC 2015.10.1

Eizo CG248 (external monitor) 

A total clean installation has been done to remove and reinstall LR.

The current solution is to "reset the preferences" when starting LR.  

Any possible solution, other than that described by others above?

Terri - any luck your end??

Thanks in Advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling LR and still have the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Kitmin, I am still having this problem.  In addition, I've found in preferences-interface-lights out - screen color stays white, whether I change it or not, and in spite of the default being black.  I don't know if this is a related problem.  It has been over 2 months now that I've had this problem.  I have to keep the filmstrip off in order to access the ratings and other items in the main panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. We'd like to invite you to our prerelease if you're interested in evaluating a fix for this issue. Let us know and we'll get you added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2017 Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, glad to hear a fix for this problem is on its way.  I would love to test the beta version, however, as I am a working photographer using LR and PS almost on a daily basis, I'm a bit hesitant at the moment in case something else goes wrong and affecting completion of my jobs.   I would hope someone else here could take this offer.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2017/07/lightroom-cc-2015-12-now-available.html
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me - thanks so much !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot Smith,  i had similar problem this morning and i just unchecked the Show Tab bar and it worked. Pals 'show tab bar" wont appear until you toggle between the short CMD+SHIFT+T.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great that this worked for you, folks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a different overlapping issue. When I use survey mode images overlap so badly that it is unusable in lightoom7.0, 7.1, 7,2 and 7,3

How do i load an image to show this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know how to create a screenshot Karin? (If not, we'll need to know your OS to give instructions)

And then when you start typing a reply, there's a camera icon just below where you're typing, and if you click that, you can then drag/drop the screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my screenshotRackMultipart2018052416271op2f-ba336fad-f61d-499e-b64c-208ab6bd8111-247679223.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Oh that is funky! Have you checked the graphics card manufacturer's website for an updated driver? And/or tried unchecking Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate