Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom: Presence subpanel doesn't display properly for process version 2

2 Votes
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Presence subpanel of Develop's Basic panel doesn't display properly when the process version is 2:

Tested on LR 9.0 / Windows 10.

It occurs with someone else using different graphics hardware and an up-to-date driver, so almost certainly not a driver issue:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/Lightroom-Classic/v9-0-for-Windows-not-displaying-Texture-or-Dehaze-S...
Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must be a Windows only issue.  Its correct on my Mac 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can repro in Windows 10. It is panel-width dependant. It also manifests in PV 1. I will log a bug for it. 
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 9.3, an update to Lightroom Classic, went live on June 15, 2020 and contains a fix for this issue. Please install the update and respond back if it does not cure the issue for you. Thank you for your patience!
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The bug doesn't occur in my LR 9.3 / Windows 10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines