Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Lightroom: Publish service collections lost when editing publish settings

2 Votes
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2013 Jan 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was checking the various options of publish services, including Flickr, and then I got an error strange message (but unfortunately I didn't write it down). Now, the Flickr service doesn't show the collections (there were previously two, one of which was the default photostream).

The little triangle for expanding and collapsing is there and it rotates when I click it, but the collections are no longer there.

My other publish services (SmugMug) are fine and I can see all the collections there.

I tried restoring my Lightroom preferences directory from my last backup (with Lightroom closed, of course) and this had no effect.

How can I fix this? If I knew where the Flickr publish service stored its information, perhaps I could fix this.
Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Desktop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013
Must be fixed in 4.4 RC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2013 Jan 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the catalog was damaged. I loaded up an older catalog and I can see the Flickr photostream collection (but not the second one, which is new). Is there any way to repair the catalog (so that I can recover the changes that were made since the backup)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2013 Jan 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can now reproduce the problem.
Is there anyone from Adobe who is interested in fixing a bug?

Starting with a Flickr publish service, with two collection (the default Photostream, and an additional one), reproduce by:

• double click on the Flickr publish service to bring up the settings

• click on Adobe Revel

• in the popup window, click on "Don't Save"

• (it looks like the problem still occurs if you click on "Save")

The Flickr collections will disappear. They're not on the screen and they have been removed from the catalog.

By the way, this is Lightroom 4.3 (not 4.2, as stated originally)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2013 Jan 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can repro with the HDD publish service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2013 Feb 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Must be fixed in 4.4 RC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines