• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Random Images Appear to Republish though none are modified

LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2013 Aug 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never know what to re-publish anymore.

Most recently: I rebuilt standard previews then restarted Lightroom, now there are 9444 photos "modified" to republish (there were zero shortly before building standard previews).

There are other times I go to publish new photos or honestly modified ones to find anywhere from 1 to thousands of photos in the modified to re-publish section, which hadn't been so modified.

Also, marking them up-to-date is still problematic (takes multiple tries) - like in the beta. reminder: that was supposedly fixed in Lr5.2RC - it's not.

Rob

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Participant ,
Nov 12, 2014 Nov 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although the images that are published have not been changed by myself at all (or even looked at recentlY, they keep randomly appearing the in the modified to republish section. This is a constant issue. I select the images, righ-click and select mark as up to date, they disappear, only to be replaced with another modest batch of images to be republished. I had a catalogue that could not be opened a while back and had to use an older backup version, I can't be sure, but this might have started from that time. Is this a known issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LR5 on a Win7 64 bit fully patched system and for ages I have been getting a problem where random images on random publish services keep getting marked to re-publish I can mark them as up to date and then next time I will find more images maybe even some of the ones I just marked again marked for republish. sometimes I can mark as up to date and sit there and watxh more images appear for republish, its driving me mad I publish most days you see.
Its really random across publish services and images, but I do know that the images marked for republish have not been changed in any way.

Its finally driven me so mad I spoke to support who directed me here I do hope you can help me.
Thanks Chris.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have combined yours into a similar thread. This is a known issue and has been filed as a bug with the team.
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thanks.
For the record I have a fully patched Win7 64bit inc latest wacom & video drivers the issue happens on 500px, flickr & facebook I cant recal it happening on any publish plugins from Jeffery Friel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2014 Nov 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why Lightroom 5 flickr service republish old my old photos? I recently subscribed Adobe Photography cloud Service, the service upgraded my Lightroom 3 to Lightroom 5. But, it is republishing all my photos that I have already published the past. I don't want to republish them since I have not made any changes. please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate