• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Swedish - Translation Issue: "Jämna till skal" should be Jämna ut hud" eller "Hudutjämning"

LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2011 Aug 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 3.4.1 - Swedish Translation Issue---> In the Swedish language mode I suggest a change in translation in the following place: Arkiv/Exportera med förinställning/Efterbelys fullstora JPEG-bilder (File/Export with Preset/Burn as full-size JPEG:s). I suggest you change the word "Efterbelys" to "Bränn" in this case since it does ́t make any sense today. "Efterbelys" means "Burn" as in Dodge and Burn in Photoshop.

In English you use the same word for this and Burn as in burn a DVD or burn the house down. In this case, in Lightroom, I suggest you change the Swedish word "Efterbelys" to "Bränn", which would give us the Swedish sentence "Bränn fullstora JPEG-bilder". However in Photoshop, when the meaning of burn goes along with dodge, the Swedish word should be "Efterbelys", which I suppose is the case today (I have an English version of Photoshop so I don ́t know the translation there)

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016
This was fixed a long while ago. Let us know if there are any other Swedish localization issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2011 Aug 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thomas,

We have now recorded this issue in our bug database.

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was fixed a long while ago. Let us know if there are any other Swedish localization issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2016 Aug 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another language error in Swedish version of Lightroom: In the develop module, adjustment brush you can choose effect. In the drop down list to the right in the screen shoot the text is "Jämna till skal". I suppose you mean "Soften skin", but "skal" in Swedish means skin on a potato for example. Skin in english also means the skin of a human, but in Swedish that kind of skin is "hud". My suggestion is to change this till "Jämna ut hud" eller "Hudutjämning" meaning to soften the skin of a human.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Different issue

Please reference the new conversation here: Lightroom: Swedish translation issue in Develop module

Votes

Translate

Translate