• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Account Name on Lightroom Classic is incorrect "%20" replaces [Space]

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For no reason in particular, LR started to show my name as seen below. I have no idea how to fix it. When I log in to my account, it just has first and lastname without the "%20" in it. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Thanks so much!

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 6.07.02 PM.png

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Greetings, 

Updates for Adobe Photography products began rolling out Tuesday night, August 16th,  The updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience. 

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
37 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After not using lightroom classic for a few weeks and doing some updates I noticed that my name has a %20 added in between first and last names. See attached screenshots. This isn't editable or visible on my creative cloud app or logged in online. Please advise on a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom main panel has two glitches on my computer. I tried finding a similar issue on this forum as well as on the internet with no luck.

My PC is HP Spectre X360 with 16GB ram.

Issue 1: As I move the cursor over the folder icons (>) to select a subfolder. All these icons dissapear.

Issue 2: The Lightroon classic log always overlaps the drive name.

Screenshot 2022-08-14 172823.pngScreenshot 2022-08-14 172901.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, 

Updates for Adobe Photography products began rolling out Tuesday night, August 16th,  The updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe profile name displays as "First Last" but Lightroom is now displaying "First%20Last".  Since the account profile name is constructed from the "First" and "Last" values this is definitely a problem in the Lightroom display rendering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bug fixed in todays LrC update v11.5

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/fixed-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just appeared for me yesterday for the first time. Adobe ID website shows my name correctly as "Michał Nowak". Get your act together Adobe.

Lightroom Classic Identity plate 1.pngLightroom Classic username.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For no reason in particular, LR started to show my name as seen below. I have no idea how to fix it. When I log in to my account, it just has first and lastname without the "%20" in it. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

Thanks so much!

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 6.07.02 PM.png

By @NBS0616

Update to 11.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use LR Classic v9 on my pc which runs Windows 11. I have a single catalogue which I update weekly.

When importing photos from an sd  card into LR yesterday the import dialogue would not let me choose which folder to import to and then the programme froze. Today, when logging into LR it showed my user name incorrectly in the top left corner and my catalogue as empty. (My user name is Ronald Hooberman but it showed it as Ronald%20Hooberman). I tried to open the master catalogue  but a window came up stating "Lightroom cannot use the catalogue named Master Catalogue Lr9-v10 because it is not writable and cannot be opened".

Can anyone help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"My user name is Ronald Hooberman but it showed it as Ronald%20Hooberman"

@Ronald Hooberman, as you can see, your post got merged into the thread for the "%20" bug.

"but a window came up stating "Lightroom cannot use the catalogue named Master Catalogue Lr9-v10 because it is not writable and cannot be opened".

This problem is almost certainly unrelated to the "%20" bug. I recommend you start a new thread describing your symptoms (omitting the "%20" issue), which will make it more likely people will respond with relevant help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I’ll do that.

Ronald Hooberman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Rikk! Update back then did the trick. 

Votes

Translate

Translate