Auto Sync in Survey mode doesn't sync changes made to the stars under the thumbnail, though it does sync changes made to the pick and rejected flags under the thumbnail, to the stars in the toolbar, and to the stars with keyboard shortcuts.
1. Select four photos and go into Survey mode.
2. Do Metadata > Enable Auto Sync.
3. Click and change the stars under one of the thumbnails -- notice that the stars do not change for any of the other thumbnails.
4. Click the pick and reject flags under one thumbnail, and notice that the other thumbnails also get the flags.
5. Click and change the stars in the toolbar (not under the thumbnails) and notice that the stars change for all the thumbnails.
6. Use keyboard shortcuts (e.g. 1 ... 5) to change the stars and notice that they change for all the thumbnails.
Greetings, The Max 2021 Photography products updates have been released and include remedies for this topic. The updates will be rolling out worldwide, October 26 and 27, 2021. If you do not see the updates in your Creative Cloud Desktop app, you can refresh the apps to see if the updates are available in your region. The keyboard shortcut to refresh is [Cmd/Ctrl] + [Opt/Alt] + [ R ]. Note: iOS and Android updates may take up to a week to appear in your App Store. Thank you for your pat...