• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: brush cursors not working on 2011 Mac/MacBook Air (OS X 10.7.x Lion)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2011 Aug 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running CS5 version 12.0.4 on a 2011 MacBook Air and the brushes do not work when resized between approx 300 - 650 in size. I don't know if this is a bug but the issue occurs in Lightroom as well. Please advise when an update will be issued to fix this. The software is pretty much useless to me with this issue affecting it.

Bug Fixed

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 13, 2018 Mar 13, 2018
Howdy Brian,

Ah, now I understand.  I'm sorry.  I didn't follow what you were saying before.  You're talking about Accelerator keys and you're correct.  This was NOT removed on purpose and I've logged a bug to fix it.  This problem appears to have been created with 19.1 and it's Windows only.

Sorry for the headache and we'll get it fixed ASAP.

Thanks,
David

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2012 Feb 01, 2012
Apple has released an update for OS X (Lion). Please update OS X to 10.7.3. (Apple menu>Software Update...) It should fix this issue. Let us know if you are still having any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 202 Replies 202
202 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you logged into the same account that you are paying for ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
me too. Oh no! My problem is just the opposite. (Sy for the bad joke. I’m actually switching for Linux and I can see clearly than mac+Adobe is a complete waste spending. I suppose a similar scenario under win platform.

Votes

Translate

Translate