• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Collections don't display or group by publish status when navigating from a synced Collection

LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm noticing an issue in Lightroom Classic CC, in the Library module, when navigating between Collections. This is with the 8.2 release on Windows 10 1803, although the issue was present with 8.1 as well.

If I am viewing a collection that is synced with Lightroom CC, and then select a published collection, the grid view in the published collection does not show the groups by publish status (Published Photos/Modified Photos to Re-publish/New Photos to Publish), and hitting the Publish button does not publish any new photos in the collection (e.g. export and upload to Flickr).

I can work around this by first going to a non-synced collection, or a folder in the file system view, in which case the published collections work as expected.

It is not a work-stopping issue, but it is annoying, especially as I make more and more use of Lightroom CC syncing.

Would you be able to help?

Thanks!

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2019 Feb 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for reporting the issue. We will try to reproduce the issue and get back to you.

-Sreenivas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same issue LR8.1 Win7 except the publish button still functions.
It continues to hide the publish service status bar while you change between services/publish collections until you either select non-synced collection or a folder.

Thankfully I have very few synced collections so have not encountered it previously or missed it was happening.

I checked LR2015.14 and it was present in that version as well. Could not check my LR8.2 install on Win10 laptop as there are no synced collections within that catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

we are able to reproduce this issue. We will be fixing it in a future release.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 8.3 was released today and contained a fix for this issue. Please update to 8.3 and verify that you are no longer seeing the issue. Thank you!
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I confirm that I am no longer seeing this issue in Lightroom Classic 8.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate