• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: color labels do not work correctly when applied through a preset

LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC 2015 - I have a preset to set images to "RED" label on import. When the images import, they appear in Lightroom as "Red" but when I search or try to select the images it tells me that there are no "RED" labeled image there. I need to select the images and set them to RED again manually for them to truly be RED.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015
Hi Tom,

The screenshots help. The problem is that in your preset, "red" is lowercase. I think if you make it uppercase, as in "Red" you will find that it works. Probably Lightroom should not be that picky! I will report this to the engineers as a bug, but in the meantime you should be able to fix the problem by using an uppercase "R". Let me know if that doesn't work.

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2015 Jul 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

I'm not able to reproduce this problem. Can you give some more information about specifically how you create and apply the preset, and about how you later search for the labeled images? Also, can you tell me what operating system you're using, and what version of Lightroom?

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ben,

I created the preset in the "Apply During Import" section of the import dialog - The metadata one:

I named the preset "Import" and all it does is add copyright info and sets all images to "red" label.

In the next screen capture you can see 2 images that I imported (shot with a camera body without a lens so please ignore the "quality") and you can see that they appear to be "red":

Finally, in the last screenshot, you can see that the images disapear when I clicked the show only images labeled "red".

If you need more details, please let me know.

I am using the latest Lightroom CC 2015.1 release and am using Windows 7 64bit.

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2015 Jul 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Tom,

The screenshots help. The problem is that in your preset, "red" is lowercase. I think if you make it uppercase, as in "Red" you will find that it works. Probably Lightroom should not be that picky! I will report this to the engineers as a bug, but in the meantime you should be able to fix the problem by using an uppercase "R". Let me know if that doesn't work.

Thanks,
Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate