• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Copy/Paste for Color Grading still copies if unchecked

Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click "Check All" in the Copy function and then uncheck Color Grading, Color Grading is always copied anyway.  If I click "Check None" and then individually check each box except for Color Grading it works as it should.  I don't think this issue applies to any of the other settings, but I am not 100% certain.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released yesterday and include a fix for this issue. Please install the December update, restart your system and verify you are no longer experiencing the issue. Thank you for your assistance in reporting, providing additional information and, most of all, for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate
10 Comments
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, je constate le même comportement erroné. macOS 10.15.7 LrC 10.0

Ceci avec les boutons "Copier" et "Coller" au bas de la colonne de gauche, si j'utilise les les commandes du menu contextuel "Paramètres de développement/copier" puis "/Coller" l'erreur ne se produit pas !

Google Translate: 

Hello, I see the same faulty behavior. macOS 10.15.7 LrC 10.0

This with the buttons "Copy" and "Paste" at the bottom of the left column, if I use the commands of the context menu "Development parameters / copy" then "/ Paste" the error does not occur!

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't duplicate the issue on my Windows 10 system using LrC 10.0. Tried all possible Copy & Paste methods and they work as expected.  It appears to be a Mac only issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can duplicate this problem on my Windows 10 machine.

Further information: it only copies the Hue and Saturation for the Shadows and Highlights and the Balance setting, not the Midtones or Global settings. It doesn't copy the Luminosity nor the Blending settings.

Screen shot of source photo before copy:

LrC10.0_Copy_Paste_Color_Gradi-f5355deb-8bda-48a5-96fe-4e6e40b56db3-143463477.jpg

Screen shot of target photo after paste:

LrC10.0_Copy_Paste_Color_Gradi-e875c920-5fea-469d-aef2-b86f05f39f52-144386998.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  On further examination I found something similar to what you found Anthony, but somewhat different.  With Shadows Balance and Saturation are copied.  With Midtones only Balance was copied. With Highlights Hue, Saturation and Balance were Copied.  Same results as I earlier explained when each box is selected individually leaving out Color Grading, so this is an easy temporary workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@yves_crausaz 

J'utilise Windows donc je ne vois pas les mêmes options de «développement» que celles dont vous avez parlé.

Google Translate: 

I am using Windows so I don't see the same "development" options that you mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this issue. I am able to reproduce this and will file a bug to investigate it further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried this again with H, S and Balance settings applied to Midtones, Shadows, and Highlights.

Midtones: Nothing applied ( My original test)

Shadows and Highlights: Only H and S applied

I can see how this was missed during prerelease testing (Check All and  manually uncheck one setting) Makes one wonder if there may be more Copy & Paste issues waiting to be discovered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released yesterday and include a fix for this issue. Please install the December update, restart your system and verify you are no longer experiencing the issue. Thank you for your assistance in reporting, providing additional information and, most of all, for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rick, this issue appears to be fixed in LrC 10.1 on my Windows 10 system. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate