• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Crashes when selecting Web module on macOS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to post this the other day, but since Iended up upgrading to version 9, I though it would no longer be an issue. WhenI was using version 8.4.1, I added a bunch of jpegs to Quick Collection, editedit down to 266 images, then clicked on Web tab & Lightroom crashed.Relaunched Lightroom, reordered one jpeg, again selected Web, and it crashedagain. I believe I then restarted my computer, was finallyable to make website with no crash. I have been using Lightroom for years and don’tremember this ever being an issue previously

Since then, I have upgraded from Sierra (10.12.6)to High Sierra (10.13.6), upgraded Lightroom Classic from 8.4.1 to 9, yet onceagain when I clicked on Web module, it crashed! This time, I had 5 raw (4 NikonNEF and 1 Canon CR2) files selected. Would like to not have to restart computerevery time I need to make a web gallery.

I am using an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015), 32 GB of ram.

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have i similar problem: When I change to the Web module LR 9.1 doesn't crash but doesn't load the module, the screen remains grey and nothing happens. Cmd-R doesn't help. I have to restart LR to make the Web module work again.

Votes

Translate

Translate