• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Develop module: Target Adjustment Tools not working

Enthusiast ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous, suite à la mise à jour de LR CC 2017.10.1 je m’aperçois d'un petit soucis qui pourrait s'avérer fort gênant :
- Développement, mode normal, Courbe de tonalité, activation de cette option, on active la correction "sur l'image" par déplacement du curseur, tout est OK.
- Développement, Epreuvage, création d'une copie virtuelle, Courbe de tonalité, activation de cette option, on active la correction "sur l'image" par déplacement du curseur, le curseur n'est plus fonctionnel ?
Remarquez, la barre sous l'image n'apparaît plus non plus quand on active cette fonction.
Si on passe à nouveau en mode "Normal" sans épreuvage ou vers une autre photo, le comportement normal de cette fonction ne revient pas 😞 Il faut relancer LR.

J'ai rechargé la version 2017.10, ce bug n'existe pas 😞

Donc Adobe à ajouté un bug en plus des corrections......

macOS 10.12.5.

Hello everyone, following the update of LR CC 2017. 10. 1 I realize a little worry that could prove very troublesome:
- Development, normal mode, Tone curve, activating this option, the correction on the photo is activated by moving the cursor, this is OK.
- Development, SoftProofing mode, creation of a virtual copy, Tone curve, activation of this option, the correction on the photo is activated by moving the cursor, the cursor is no longer functional?
Notice, the bar below the image no longer appears when you activate this function.
If you switch back to 'Normal' mode without proofing or to another photo, the normal behavior of this function does not return 😞 LR must be restarted.

I reloaded version 2017. 10, this bug does not exist 😞

So Adobe added a bug in addition to the fixes. . . . . .

MacOS 10. 12. 5.

Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.
Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017
Lightroom CC2015.12/6.12 was released today and should address this issue.  Please update your Lightroom to the latest version and let us know if you continue to see the issue. Thank you for your patience.

http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2017/07/lightroom-cc-2015-12-now-available.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
68 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we are all experiencing the same problem. If you reset the preference file when starting LR, the target tool works temporarily, but then stops again. No fix yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I actually rolled back to the previous version for now, as there are other glitches here and there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have similar problem in standard develop mode. The target adjustment pointer does zoom, or nothing while activated. I have learn, that is has something to do with the "Done" button. When I start the tool for the first time it works, after I finish, I press the "done" button right down corner and all target pointers stops to work after and need restart. Latest mac OS and Lighroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Looking forward to a fix soon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to 2015.10.1 and am also experiencing the same problem. Very frustrating as it's a feature I use on almost every photo that comes through my work flow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue with the target adjustment tool (t.a.t.) in Lightroom CC 2015 10.1's H/S/L pane as well.  as well. My hardware configuration is an Apple 27" Retina 5K (late 2014) using OS X 10.12.5 with 32GB RAM and OS and Applications installed on the internal SSD. 

The t.a.t. does work for targeted tone curve adjustments. 

EDIT: and now  the t.a.t. control in the H/S/L panel is back to working. The only thing I did was move from Lightroom to Chrome to write my note and then I went back inot into Lightroom. Very strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this time a fix for the Target-Adjustment-Tool (TAT) issue will be waiting for the next Lightroom update. 

In the interim, to avoid the issue you have two options:

1. Use Manual Controls rather than the TAT.  The Tone Curve and Adjustments (HSL) panels should function normally in CC2015.10.1/6.10.1. 

2. Revert to Lightroom CC2015.10/6.10 if the TAT is critical to your workflow.  Reversion requires an uninstall of Lightroom and a manual install of the 6.0 version and then the 6.10 patch.  See this document for links to the files: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/lightroom-downloads.html . You will need to enter your License Key or Adobe ID appropriately for your license after installation. 

Resetting Preferences and restarting Lightroom will temporarily restore the tool to functionality but are temporary measures that will likely not last a session. 

There are reports that toggling repeatedly between Hue/Saturation/Lightness will restore the TAT tool functionality but it is only temporary. 

Any updates on this issue will be posted here. 

Please note: this is a Mac-only issue. Windows TAT should be unaffected.

I do not have an ETA to share on the update yet.
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the progress update, Rikk. I use TAT a lot, on nearly every image I touch, but will see if I can revert back to manual controls until the next update comes out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rikk,

Do you think we are talking weeks or months till the next update?

Thanks, Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem surfaced for me after updating to 2015.10.1. I've seen it on my iMac and my MacBook Air. One of my clients asked about it recently as well.

Quickly, on going to the Dev Module and opening the HSL/Color/B&W panel the targeted tool will not be selected. The cursor remains set to the zoom tool. It appears to be a bit intermittent. Just now it happened 3 out of 4 times as I tried to isolate the problem. If you click between the Sat, Hue, and Luminance you can get the tool to activate but I can't figure out the exact work around.

Anyone else seeing this?

Steve Gandy
Photographer - Instructor
stevegandy.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I have the problem. I am working on a MacBook Retina (2013 vintage) running OS 10.12.5 and LR 2015.10.1 with CR 9.10.1.

I just updated my OS because after updating LR with OS 10.11 I started to get the blanked out side panels.

If I use the HSL TAT tool and then use the Detail panel select zoom tool, the zoom tool can turn into the TAT or turns into the enlarge cursor. The TAT in the Tone Curve panel is also affected.

The solution seems to be to go back to the HSL panel change HSL mode, and then turn on and turn off the TAT.

I have reset Preferences but the problem persists.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Questions cheerfully answered.

Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a bug I discovered in LR. When adjusting HSL levels using the adjustment up/down arrow (as opposed to the sliders) the up/down arrow stops working when leaving the Develop module going to the Library module than back to the Develop module. The only workaround is to restart the LR program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Thanks for the update and looking forward to the future fix. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please fix as soon as possible. This should be a priority. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I am working on a MacBook Retina (2013 vintage) running OS 10.12.5 and LR 2015.10.1 with CR 9.10.1.

I have been using LR all day for 3 days. 

The latest LR update is falling apart, problems snowballing:  very slow, erratic movement of the cursor, spot removal very slow to respond and won’t settle on the spot, very slow overall.

None of these problems present in the latest update of PS to which I have had to resort and which reminds me how much I love LR (when it works).

Whatever the problem, it does not seem limited to the TAT in the HSL panel.

I have rolled back to LR 2015 and CR 9. No problems.

Hope you fix it soon.

Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. We'd like to invite you to our prerelease if you're interested in evaluating a fix for this issue. Let us know and we'll get you added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add me to the evaluation group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please add me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading the OS X  version now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 for me please, I can check the french version....
Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ellis

You should comment in the forum at the Prerelease download site as the engineers will be monitoring it for your feedback. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffrey!

Yes! Please put me on the pre-release list!

Rikk, you reference the "Prerelease download site"; where is it? what's the link?

Thanks!

Henry

Votes

Translate

Translate