• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (macOS): Spaces changes suddenly when Lightroom is active window

LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For whatever reason I'm having this strange problem where sometimes when LR window is active macOS Spaces changes to second of the three Spaces I'm having. I've dragged the LR window to the third space and it doesn't matter what Screen Mode LR is on (Normal, Full Screen with Menubar or Full Screen), macOS changes the view to the second Spaces after a second or two, but doesn't do it always after changing the active app to be LR.

I do have two display monitors: one iMac 27" (primarily) and one HP EliteDisplay E241i (secondary) in portrait orientation, and I have the Second Display enabled on the secondary display monitor.

What takes? Anyone else having this annoying problem?

I would use the Dock option to force LR stay on the third Spaces but then I wouldn't be able to use the Secondary Display option on the secondary monitor (silly LR). I don't want to use LR in macOS System-Wide Full Screen as it would make LR to have it's own Spaces and I'd rather have my workflow in current three Spaces.

RackMultipart201903188177164ih-1e681989-3c6f-43e7-bf7c-1dd9efa216b1-1548634511.jpgRackMultipart201903188177164ih-1e681989-3c6f-43e7-bf7c-1dd9efa216b1-1548634511.jpg

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for letting us know.
We are aware of this issue and are investigating.

Thanks,
Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2019 Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting us know.
We are aware of this issue and are investigating.

Thanks,
Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could there be a work-around to stop this behaviour until there's a proper fix for it? I mean it drives me nuts and I don't know what's cousing it to temporarily disable what ever is the reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news on this? I can't do work when it changes the spaces all the time. I don't know what causes it to stop, sometimes, so I can continue working, but when it affects it's a showstopper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Is it going to take long to learn the root cause of this problem, where LR Classic on macOS changes to a different Space and I can't do work because of it?

It's been 10 months since posting this and the problem has been there for longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate