• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: One of the Large Landscape Hardcover Dust Jacket templates looks wrong

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2012 Jul 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Book Module, when selecting Large Landscape, Hardcover Dust Jacket, The penultimate page template in the drop-down menu looks wrong. The front and back cover layouts appear to have been switched. From the POV of design aesthetics, a more pleasing layout is:

Front Cover - Large Photo and text
Back cover - Medium photo and text
Inside flaps - Small photo and text

The corresponding template for Standard Landscape, Hardcover Dust Jacket has exactly the above described layout which I really want to use for my Large Landscape book.

Could this be fixed for the next release?

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is extremely frustrating. I'm trying to create a book with photos from an amazing trip to Paris and the template is screwed up. This should be an EASY fix!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When making a large landscape book and looking at dustjacket options - the primary standard option that should be offered is reversed - large pic on BACK of book with smaller pic and text on FRONT. This needs to be reversed. The reverse option is there for standard sizes but not the large. Please revert to the way is SHOULD be. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate