• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photo moves to Modified Photos to Re-Publish for no reason

Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2014 Jul 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I using Jesse Friedl's jfFlickr and jfZenfolio publishing plugin (latest release) with Lightroom 5.5

I've been using the jfFlickr one for years, all my photos there were published and up to date

I started using jfZenfolio, published some pictures. I then notices that the photos I published in jfZenfolio now show up as "Modified Photos to Re-Publish" under jfFlickr

In fact you can see them showing up under jfFlickr as "Modified" one at a time as they get published to Zenfolio

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015
This should be fixed in Lightroom CC/Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate
9 Comments
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2014 Jul 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug drives me crazy.

Another fun thing: when you un-mark them for re-publishing, and they disappear momentarily, then reappear (as modified to re-publish), one-by-one. Not pushing plugins, but can't help but notice - if using PublishServicesAssistant's "un-mark for re-publishing" feature (yeah, I wrote it..), they don't reappear - they stay "unmarked" - not sure what Lr is doing there..

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2014 Oct 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and have for a few years now.

Various random photos from a Publish Service will show up in "Modified Photos to Re-publish".

Absolutely nothing about these photos have changed. Many are 2 years old. No meta data has changed, no develop parameters have changed, and the location of the file or folders has not changed. Also, no one has added a comment or a "like" in the linked service (eg facebook or flickr).

I've seen others mention this problem in other forums... no one seems to have the answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be fixed in Lightroom CC/Lightroom 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2015 Apr 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff!

And... now that I have someone's attention, here's another very important thing for Adobe to address:

"Sort Order" tool in Behance ProSite. The existing tool is extremely terrible and almost worthless. On top of that, photos imported via CC or from disk always have the sort order scrambled. The scrambling of the sort order is exactly the same problem that was occurring with the beta LR Mobile for Android. I filed a bug report for that...and, amazingly, it was fixed. Perhaps the same shared routine is to blame?

Obviously, "Sort Order" is a hugely important feature for creating photo collections online using Behance and ProSite.

Thanks,
Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2016 Mar 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally stumbled onto a solution! Uncheck the "Remove Person Info" box:

http://stanweb.dk/2016/01/lightroom-cc-bug-published-photo-goes-straight-to-modified-to-re-publish/

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. I unchecked the "Remove  Person Info" and istill have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2016 Nov 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fredy, please post details of your issue in the active topic addressing this problem: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/modified-to-republish-problem.  This topic is for a related problem that was fixed in LR 6 / CC 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOT FIXED in Lightroom Classic CC or any previous lightroom version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@JeffreyTranberry hello Jeffrey, sorry to unearth this zombie, but this bug is back in Lightroom Classic version 10. Can you take a look?

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lrc-10-marks-photos-as-modified-to-re...

Votes

Translate

Translate