• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Rectangle appears on images after editing in Photoshop and returning to Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I export from Lightroom Classic and do some editing in Photoshop and return to Lightroom Classic on saving, there is always a rectangle at a different light level than the rest of the image.  This is corruption, I don't see this rectangle at all in Photoshop and if I reopen the file in photoshop it is not there, just in Lightroom.

It is sooooooooo annoying.

You can see it in this attached image, it happens almost every time I edit in Photoshop and return to Lightroom.  I have more examples.

Iain

Mac OS 10.15.3, iMac 27" 2018, Benq SW321C Photographer Monitor. Adobe Photoshop 21.1.1 Lightroom Classic 9.2

Same image in Photoshop:

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
27 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, why is that when Legacy Compositing is ON I still have the bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If you upload a sample raw that triggers the problem, then Adobe will be able to reproduce it and determine the precise cause. As it stands now, the only known way to reproduce the problem is to leave Preferences > Performance > Legacy Compositing off.

Votes

Translate

Translate