• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Scroll bar not visible in the Book Module

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2015 Jul 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to select a page layout in the book module of Lightroom, the pop-up menu to select the new layout is visible but the scroll bar is not. All of my Adobe apps are up to date. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium with SP1 installed; I have also installed all recent updates for the OS.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016
This should now be fixed as of the CC2015.6/6.6 update released today. You can find more details here: http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2016/06/lightroom-cc-2015-6-now-available.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
6 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a similar issue with another user that was posted on 2015-05-03 by user Claudia Hereth.
Can this issue PLEASE be escalated?

http://feedback.photoshop.com/photosh...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2015 Jul 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A LR 6.1.1/2015.1.1 update was released a couple days ago. Are you running that version, yet, in case it's been fixed?

Otherwise, you can use the mouse-wheel to scroll that layout list, or there is actually a scrollbar on the right that happens to be the same color as the background so it is possible to scroll using it if you can guess where it is and click drag on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6 jan 2016 update has still not fixed problem in book module where the scrollbar does not highlight when trying to change page layout. Scroll bar although present is actually invisible and has no white highlight. Also why was Dehaze not included in update for LR6.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No version of LR 6 will have Dehaze.  It's only in CC until LR 7, assuming there will be a LR 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've logged a bug with the team. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This should now be fixed as of the CC2015.6/6.6 update released today. You can find more details here: http://blogs.adobe.com/lightroomjournal/2016/06/lightroom-cc-2015-6-now-available.html
Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate