• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Secondary Display Loupe Normal Crop only works up to the first pause point

Contributor ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On macOS you can have the Secondary Display visible whilst you are cropping to you see a full screen view of the current crop boundaries.

As you adjust the crop bounds rect the secondary display should show a real time update of the crop.

This seems to only work up until the first pause point but then doesn't continue to live update.

1. Drag bounds

2. Pause, mouse still held down

3. Continue to drag bounds

You will see that there is a point where the second display stops responding to mouse drag events.

Bug Investigating
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
6 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can replicate this behavior and will log a bug with the team. Thank you for the report. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very similar problem on my Windows 10 PC.

I have a dual monitor setup, and since the latest update, the 2nd monitor no longer shows the correct crop until after I have applied the crop.  The second monitor view is set to Loupe, Normal, but it doesn't make any difference if I use any other combination of settings either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@david_burgess_5240573 Does it actually start to show any of the initial crop actions for short period, or just nothing until you confirm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, at first it doesn't show any crop, but if I then tweak the crop rectangle if will show a crop, but it is always one operation behind and therefore, it will never display the correct crop on the 2nd monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk thanks for confirming  the you've submitted the bug. To reassure @david_burgess_5240573, did you find that the bug also was present on the Windows version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm still seeing some issue on 10.2 on this where I update some settings and the second display is still behind. Has there been an attempted fix in the production versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate