Map Auto-Tag fails on track logs with track points missing times
If a GPX tracklog has track points with missing times, Auto-Tag Photos fails with "No matching photos", and the progress bar shows an 'Auto-Tag Photos using Tracklog" task that never completes:
The fix is trivial -- LR should simply ignore track points missing times.
1. Download the following folder containing a .gpx track log and sample photos:
2. Import the photos.
3. In Map, do Map > Tracklog > Load Tracklog and select the .gpx file.
4. Do Map > Tracklog > Time Zone Offset and adjust the displayed start time of the tracklog to be 9:56 AM.
5. In the filmstrip, select the photo 2018-31_001.jpg and do Map > Tracklog > Auto-Tag Photos.
6. Observe "No matching photos" and the task in the progress bar that never completes.
7. Exit LR.
8. Edit the .gpx file in a text editor and remove these lines, which are missing times:
9. Repeat steps 3 - 5, and observe that Auto-Tag Photos succeeds.
Tested on LR 7.4 / Macos 10.13.6.