• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Simple Watermark fails to appear

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Allowed the upgrade to 11.4 LR Classic happen. Follow that by an import of some new images. Adjusted and then exported using my usual pre-set that includes "simple watermark". No watermark showing in created image. Today I experimented with exporting an image from my last imporot prior to upgrade.  No changes to any data including the export preset. No watermark showing on the exported duplicate image. Something is amiss. Opoeratingi system is OSX 11.6.6. As a workaround I created a custom watermark text. But I really like the "simple watermark" that gets the data from the copyright data field that way I don't have to worry about the mark being different than what I put in my data for each image. Is this an image data disconnect or a disconnect with system fonts? In either case I would have expected the simple watermark capability to work like before.

Regards,

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Greetings, 

Updates for Adobe Photography products began rolling out Tuesday night, August 16th,  The updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience. 

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Adding bug number 
Updating Status

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
19 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing the same thing. Export was reworked to use GPU and this may be a result.  I will get a bug logged. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding bug number 
Updating Status

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, I'm experiencing the same issue - a follower of my youtube channel asked me if I was experiencing this problem, I checked it on my main computer running LR Classic 11.4, and then I confirmed that it was happening for me too. I also tried it with my laptop, with LR Classic 11.3.1 - it works with that version.

I found this thread while searching for a similar problem before posting my own.

I'm using Windows 10, so it looks like it happens both with mac and win. I tried disabling gpu acceleration completely, but it didn't help.

Thanks for taking care of this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple Watermark feature during export does not work after latest update.

please hepl and fix bug.

it does not read the copyright information even though i saved metadata to files

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that after 11.2 this issue occured. I found that it affects a Font that I have added but is not there if I use a standard Windows font e.g. Arial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry my mistake. It was after 13.1 so my post can be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up to version 11.3 the copyright could be inserted from the IPTC data as watermark when exporting the images. This doesn't work anymore with version 11.4. A presset must be used here. But here the content is fixed. Therefore, this can not be used if several images should receive different watermarks when exporting. Is there a solution and procedure for this or is it a bug in the export function?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been using copyright watermarks since Lightroom Beta. The Metadata > Copyright field is populated and Watermark checkbox (Simple Copyright Watermark) in Export window is checked.

running macOS 12.4

This has been happening for over a month. 

I tried resetting Watermark to default and had to try a custom setting, on export I got error message that watermark failed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here on Windows 10 (build 19044.1826), LrC version 11.4.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rikk,

Still no solution for this issue ???!!!

Almost 2 months as the simple copyright watermark doesn’t work anymore…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Flohr: Photography 

Still no solution for this issue ???!!!

Almost 2 months as the simple copyright watermark doesn’t work anymore…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings, 

Updates for Adobe Photography products began rolling out Tuesday night, August 16th,  The updates contain a fix for this issue. 

If you do not see the update in your Creative Cloud Application, you can refresh it by hitting [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ].

Note: It may take up to 24 hours for your update to be available in your Creative Cloud app.

Thank you for your patience. 

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour. Depuis que j'ai la version 11.5 de Lightroom classic, je ne peux plus exporter mes photos avec un filigrane graphique en format PNG !!!!! Je vois le filigrane PNG sur  la photographie dans l'option "modifier mon filigrane", je peux le sauvegarder sur modifier mon filigrane, je peux le sélectionner lors de l'export de l'image en cochant sur filigrane. Mais il n'apparait pas sur la photo exportée. Merci de m'indiquer comment corriger ce problème. Bien cordialement. JM EYTORFF

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the 11.5 releaseon a Mac and I'm still seeing this bug - exactly as described above.  I haven't touched any of my existing watermarks, and none of them work.  I've created new ones, and also tried 'simple watermark', and I still can't get any watermark to show up on any export.  Anyone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

même problême c'est mon outils de travail et çà va mal !!!!!! des solutions ?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Created new graphic watermarks for 11.5 and getting error that watermarking failed on export.  

Screen Shot 2022-09-28 at 9.54.29 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

réouvrir les .png avec photoshop et les réenregistrer... effectivement ça fonctionne !

Votes

Translate

Translate