When I import 7D images to desktop Lr 5.4 I default with white balance As Shot, Clarity +12, and Vibrance +10. All other exposure values are set to 0. Lr 5.4 considers the image to have no develop settings.
When this image is synced to Lr Mobile I notice that the temperature and tint values do not match (e.g. 5750, +32 in desktop Lr but 5800, +21 in Lr Mobile). No adjustments have been made in either app. Furthermore, clarity and vibrance are shown as 0 in Lr Mobile but 12 and 10 in desktop Lr. I would think all values should match in either app. Lr Mobile seems to treat default develop settings in an odd way.
If I try the following I get more weirdness:
1. Import photo to desktop Lr applying develop defaults.
2. Sync to Lr Mobile. Values as explained above do not show identical values.
3. Make a dramatic tint adjustment (+150) on desktop.
4. Synced photo in Lr Mobile shows the change and shows identical values in both apps.
5. Click Reset in develop module on the desktop so image has default values.
6. Synced photo shows up on the iPad as visually similar to the desktop but the tint value on Lr Mobile remains as +150.