• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Problems with the scroll bars of Lightroom 3.4 on new Lion OS X

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2011 Aug 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I installed new Lion last week, the scroll bars of Lightroom 3.4.1 became crazy. They move less than the movement I make with the pen of my wacom or with the track pad or with a mouse. Each time I touch the bar it jumps moving away.
I have checked in case the problem were in the drivers of the wacom intros 4, but it is not because it works ok in the rest of applications in my iMac, everywhere else it works properly.
Any help?
Thank you!

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011
This should be fixed in the Lightroom 3.5 RC, now available for download at http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/li.... Post back if you still see scroll issues in this build.

Votes

Translate

Translate
16 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2011 Aug 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're aware of this problem with Lightroom on Lion, and are working on a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2011 Aug 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, just with Lightroom 3.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2011 Aug 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first thread I've found about this - it's infuriating! I thought I might have missed a preference somewhere, so it's good to know there's a bug! Looking forward to a fix 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2011 Aug 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! 🙂 is comforting to know I'm not alone. It means somebody will help and this will not last too much!! It's terrible for my nerves, what stress!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2011 Aug 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "workaround" I am using is: when moving the scrollbar down, I grab the scrollbar as high as possible, and vice versa for moving upward.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2011 Aug 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be fixed in the Lightroom 3.5 RC, now available for download at http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/li.... Post back if you still see scroll issues in this build.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already installed on my iMac, but the problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be silly, but I have notice that the problem disappears if fiddling the scroll bar with the mouse repeatedly, but then rolled back bad when you change folder or module. It's useful if you are going ti sat and navigate for a while there but if you are changing continuosly it's crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed RG3.5 and the problem seems to have disappeared for my Wacom CT640 (Graphire) tablet. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2011 Aug 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neus, can you explain further please? Step by step instructions so we can replicate the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not solved to me all thought you have indicated that on the topic, here you can see the problem in a video

http://screencast.com/t/HekCrxrW5gk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great video, thank you, and I agree it's not solved in the video. Can you just go up to Lightroom menu > About Adobe Lightroom and just double check the build number in the top right hand corner please? The RC doesn't replace the normal LR app, instead installing a 3.5 RC version alongside, so I just want to triple check that it's opened the new RC and not the existing 3.4 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK!! Thanks to Victoria I have realized that I have made the video with the 3.4.1 version. I can confirm now the 3.5 solves the problem.

Sorry for my error.

Thank you very much to the Adobe TEAM!! Your work is great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh that's really good news Neus, and thank you for checking. I do hope the stress levels settle a bit now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2011 Aug 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using an Tablet Wacom Intuos 3, Lightroom 3.4 and Lion and with Lion, the point of a pen doesn't correspond with the exactly place into the screen when I'm using the scrolls. Only with Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2011 Aug 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The 3.5 RC fixed it for me. Great, thanks guys!

Votes

Translate

Translate