Translation: If you use a "step filter" (Gradient?), for example, to correct "brightness and color" with the "step filter on a wide part of the sky" at the top of the photo screen, if you want to have a "flower" in the part of the sky and the flower does not have correction, please tell me how to do it.
Erase Gradient-Brush Method-
1) Apply the Gradient over the sky (adjust Brightness & color). Turn on Overlay to view the mask. [O]
2) While in the Gradient Tool- Select the Brush (NOT the Brush TOOL), Hold down [ALT] , and brush to erase the Gradient on the Flower.
Range Mask Method-
1) Apply a Gradient over the sky (adjust Brightness & color). Turn on Overlay to view the mask. [O]
2) Click on the 'Range Mask' menu and select [Color]
3) Pick up the Dropper and click on the color to keep (eg. Blue). [Shift+Click] for dropper to select up to 5 shades of Blue sky. (Other colors are not affected)
4) Set the 'Amount' slider for the softness of the Gradient mask.