• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

10.2 update for LRC speed decrease

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just recently downloaded the new update for LRC. Before the update everything was running fast and smooth. Since updating, my library is taking ages to load. To the point I just close the app. Even then it has trouble closing and I need to force close it. I have a new macbook 2019 16" w 2 T of storage and 16 gigs of RAM. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your description suggest that something is running in background and taking more CPU resources than it should.  You could check that you don't have Face Detetection running in background. However, I suspect you might have more success finding the culprit by opening Activity Monitor and looking for apps/service with high CPU useage. Another option to try would be to reset the LrC preference files as described in Method 1 at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines