• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

10.4 Still Crap

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to revert to 10.2 from 10.3 since it came out, as it would not let me upload web galleries. Been waiting MONTHS for the next release, assuming they would fix it. Boy was I wrong, still cannot upload web galleries, a vital part of my workflow. WTF, Adobe? Back to 10.2 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you reported it? If not, then please do so at https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872. Complaining on this forum is complaining to fellow customers, not Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, of course I have, but I am not holding out much hope, since they have known about this and had months to fix it and yet...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload has always been dire. Export in Web and FTP is a far better and more robust solution. And Export is definitely working. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it was all solved by upgrading to Big Sur, which I really did not want to do. But there ya go...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not even on Big Sur. Obviously some component was bust somewhere, but at least it's working. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right. I just set up a new FTP for upload on 10.4, and it worked. Rather surprisingly I might add. I don't believe there was any change to FTP in a very long time, so I'm not sure why there would be a break between the versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FTP upload has seen little, if any work in a very long time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines