Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 catalog mistake.

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A little history:

So somehow when I very first started importing photos to my catalog, my first import went great then my next 3 were a mess/lost and I received help on here with the advice to find the parent folder and sync. That worked and I found those missing 3 imports that contained 41 images and all has been great. This is all seen in my very first posts on here around September 22.

I have my LRC catalog and all images on my external SSD and things have been working great. Just now I decided to look on my MacBook Pro in the pictures folder and I see a LRC catalog that I know shows up when you first download LRC but I of course don't use this one because I set it up to use the one on my external SSD. I opened it up out of curiosity and there showed up those 3 missing imports from in the beginning. Those 3 imports are also in my actual used catalog on my external SSD. 

So how do I correctly remove/transfer those 3 imports from the catalog on my Mac since I don't want anything there and since they are also on the external SSD where everything else is? No idea how they got there since I have always done everything the same since day 1 but I obviously messed up then. I can show whatever screenshots if needed.

Thank you for any help getting this fixed correctly.

James.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're sure you don't want this catalog on the internal drive, just go into your operating system and delete it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines