• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

5D3 Imports to LRC ver 12

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly I am unable to import photos from my 5D3 to my iMac 12.6.1. photos show up to preview and select but import freezes and imports nothing then gives a list of all the photos that cannot be imported.. which is all.

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 7.43.28 PM.png

 Please advise. Thank you.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Go back into the import screen and check that the destination is valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go back into the import screen and check that the destination is valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not recall ever having to choose a destination when I downloaded to LR before. It always created a folder with the current date for the import. That being said, I would not know if the desttination folder is or not correct. I tried using the dng converter and it would not perform the task, it could not it said.The camera will download properly to Photos however, but that is not suitable for my editing. Don't know what else to tell you, obviously I am not tech savy as I use this Mac like a car, just drive it for destinations not how it works.  Thank you much anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines