• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2019 Jan 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to leave lightroom Cc because it cost to much for me  . I dont use Photoshop and other programs. How do I manage the situation?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

To cancel your Cloud membership, see How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

moved to Lightroom desktop forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like a subscription issue to me.

Do you want this question moved to the appropriate Creative Cloud forum or wait a while for suggestions from this forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't even know the differe nce between LrC and Lightroom or Lightroom Xbut I wqnt to start using some software,for post and organization but I don't necesarrily need Photoshop CsX which I have or had due to not maintaining updates and annual fees.  I have LrC now but have only puttered aroung trying to figure it out even though I boughtit back in 2021 I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

arnek81691589  wrote

i want to leave lightroom Cc because it cost to much for me  . I dont use Photoshop and other programs. How do I manage the situation?

This is relatively un-specific. Could you state what your goals are? Could you state what you mean by "manage the situation"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I have my old cd with lightroom 3 and now I want to leave my lightroom Classic cc and go back to the cd and keep my settings. How do i manage this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To cancel your Cloud membership, see How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud plan or membership

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank s for your answer. I have my old lightroom 6 on CD. How to go back from lightroom Classic cc plan and keep all my settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't use your Lightroom Classic CC catalog.

You'd have to write all your edits and metadata to XMP using Lightroom Classic CC, then import the photos into a LR 6 catalog (and whatever features were introduced in LR Classic CC cannot be transferred this way).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As noted by John. You have to Cancel your subscription and the link he provided should spell it out for you.

BUT!!!!!!

By doing that you will incur a fee for early termination of Half the amount remaining due on the subscription.

Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines