• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Activation versions of Lightroom 6 mac

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my LR 6 crashed again. It has done it many times already within a few days. After restarting, it tries to repair the corrupted catalog and has always been successful in the past. Today it no longer managed to fix it. I restored the previous version of Timemachine from the catalogs, but Lightroom refuses to open them either. Every time I open Lightroom, a small and empty gray window appears after its small pictorial logo window. I can't even create a new catalog either. How can I fix this? I also tried reinstalling this Lightroom but I can't activate it. It apparently doesn't get an Internet connection to Adobe's server, because the Internet connection works normally.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's information here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/update-lightroom-6-to-6-14-in-2021/td-p/...

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I have Photoshop cs6 not Lightroom. My Lightroom 6 works well in 10.13 high sierra and there was no any activation problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my LR 6 crashed again. It has done it many times already within a few days. After restarting, it tries to repair the corrupted catalog and has always been successful in the past. Today it no longer managed to fix it.

Try placing a recent backup of your catalog file on a different disk and see if it will open. Do not copy one of the backups that refuses to open. Get a copy of your backup catalog file from Time Machine and put that directly on the different disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I copied few days old PS6 application folder from Timemachine to external hard disk and tried to start app, but I got same issues. Don't get connect to InternetNäyttökuva 2023-3-8 kello 12.27.11.pngNäyttökuva 2023-3-8 kello 12.27.02.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you're all over the place. You start by talking about Lr6 and corrupted catalogs not being repaired. You also talk about CS6 and activation. I don't really know what the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry! I just noticed that this my first message was from January. I got it work! I sent new message conserning this Photoshop problem today and I dind't notice that there was unread message which was answer to my LR problem! I am sorry. But now i really have this photoshop problen and want to find anwer for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry! I just noticed that this my first message was from January. I got it work! I sent new message conserning this Photoshop problem today and I dind't notice that there was unread message which was answer to my LR problem! I am sorry. But now i really have this photoshop problen and want to find anwer for that.

By @john_doedoe

Post a new thread in the Photoshop Forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines