• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add/Edit metadata of mulitple photos

Participant ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Lightroom Classic, one thing I have already noticed is that I cannot add/edit in metadata fields of more than one photo at once; surely there is something in preferences that I need to change? as I was able to do this in Lightroom 5 and would be a major flaw if you could not do more than one photo at a time. thanks

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

In Library Grid view, select two photos. Then in the Metadata panel, click Selected Photos near the top of the panel.

This option has always been present in LR, hidden under the Metadata menu. But when Adobe exposed that option with the buttons Target Photo | Selected Photos a while ago, Adobe changed the default, needlessly causing widespread confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Library Grid view, select two photos. Then in the Metadata panel, click Selected Photos near the top of the panel.

This option has always been present in LR, hidden under the Metadata menu. But when Adobe exposed that option with the buttons Target Photo | Selected Photos a while ago, Adobe changed the default, needlessly causing widespread confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 06, 2023 Jul 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photo edit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines