Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add profiles to Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

how can I add profiles to the color management system in Lightroom? I know where to select the profiles, but when I select others only a handful of profiles is useable. Any ideas?

Paul

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Custom camera profiles need to be placed in the user folder location shown below. You will also need to close and restart LrC to load them. Keep in mind camera profiles are camera model specific and will only be visible with raw files from that camera model.

Windows—C: \ Users \ [your username] \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ CameraProfiles

Mac—Macintosh HD / Users / [your username] / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw / CameraProfiles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you be a bit more specific? It sounds like you are not talking about color management profiles (icc-profiles), but camera profiles. Do you have a raw file selected? Most default camera profiles are for raw only, if you select a jpeg or tiff file, then you will only see a generic 'color' and 'greyscale' profile. Creative profiles often work for both raw and non-raw. So what profiles do you want to add? Did you buy or get extra profiles?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines