• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding more watermarks

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a way to add more than one watermark?

I have a nightclub client who has different events on and I want to add my logo, the clubs logo and each event logo (which changes) without having to photoshop into one each time theres a new event on

Is there a plugin I can use?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Watermarking is done on export. You can create as many watermarks as you want, just name them well for better organization. 

Then, when you are exporting for a certain event, just choose the watermark you want in the export dialog. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you misunderstand, They are all individual logos and Lightroom wont let me import more than one logo at a time! I have multiply watermarks for other clients but I want to be able to add more than one watermark logo on the photos when I export without having to create them each time in photoshop when I do a different event 

So for example I would have my logo in the bottom right, the clubs in the bottom left and each event that changes in the middle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not in LR. You'd have to create the watermark files.

I suspect you'll need a plugin called LrMogrify. I don't use it, but I think it lets you send metadata fields into the watermark, so you might enter the event name in the Job field etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From http://photographers-toolbox.com/blog/2010/07/lrmogrify-2-lightroom-3/

• Add multiple text annotations and graphical watermarks at the same time.
  • Include image metadata (such as title, copyright, exposure information, etc.) in your text.

Ignore references to Lr3 or the 2010 date of the article - this information is still applicable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can combine the various logos and maybe a frame element etc, into one whole-page graphic overlay, in e.g. Photoshop - saving the result as an otherwise 100% transparent PNG of a suitable resolution.

Then your options include adding that whole thing as a watermark (visible only in the export, sizing will need to involve some trial and error);

or adding the whole thing as a Loupe Overlay (visible in Develop, can be useful to guide your cropping, graphic is scaled to fit the width of the image that is output) - in these cases the output file naming and metadata such as keywording will all be as expected for each photo.

Perhaps a simple Custom Text based watermark naming the event could be used together with a Loupe Overlay providing the corner logos.

Or otherwise, you can add overlay graphics and caption text etc to a page layout in the Print module and save out JPGs from there - in which case the file naming and metadata such as keywords, will not be individualised for each photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines