• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjusment brush doesn't work

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a huge issue with my adjusment brush on the latest version of Lightroom classic 11.0 on windows 10

When I use the adjustment brush it doesn't work as usual: I can't select anything with the adjustment brush and can't apply any edit with the adjusment brush. I noticed that it works when I tick the invert box, but when it is not ticked nothing happens.

The new automatic subject and sky masking works fine but I am missing my brush.

Does someone have the solution for me pleaaase ???

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Ok never Mind Guys. Just make sure that your density and flow are not set as 0. 
I-m happy it was only that tho  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2021 Nov 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok never Mind Guys. Just make sure that your density and flow are not set as 0. 
I-m happy it was only that tho  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, I am also having a really big issue with the adjement brush. It is MISSING and I cannot locate it.

The most recent update of LR seems to have taken this out of play, or has now hidden this brush. I use the brush a lot to lighten shadows around eyes, and on faces when needed. So, this is a go to tool that I now cannot find! Please help! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines