• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment brush effect is offset

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I choose an adjustment brush and and click on my image, the effect of the brush is offset.   The same thing happens in Photoshop but not in other programs such as Faststone Image Viewer.   The same happens for the AI healing brush.  I have updated my mouse software and firmware.  This has made my  lightroom editing capability useless.

In the attachment, I clicked on the image and did not move the brush, you can see the offset. This really is driving me crazy. 

Thanks for any help you can offer.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphic

Lightroom Classic version 12.1

Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on ‎11/‎19/‎2022
OS build 22621.1194
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Are your graphic drivers up to date? Does it happen with GPU off? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your graphic drivers up to date? Does it happen with GPU off? 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES!! that did it.  Its funny, I ran my driver utility about 2 weeks ago. So I assumed it was updated.  Thanks so much Sean!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Windows Settings > System > Display > Scale And Layout set to something other than 100%, or LR's Preferences > Interface > Font Size set to something other than Automatic?  Other parts of the LR user interface have mistakenly offset the mouse cursor under those conditions, and perhaps that's affecting you (though I haven't seen any previous reports about the brush cursor).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it is set to 100%. Thanks for trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines