• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment brush has disappeared in develop mode

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adjustment brush in develop mode has disappeared in the latest update of Lightroom Classic. The tools I am seeing are completely different from what they were before. It is now showing mask, red eye, healing brush and crop overlay

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pressing K still calls up the adjustment brush.

When you upgrade to a new version of Lightroom Classic, a "What's New" screen appears, and you should always look through it. The masking has changed, it is a major enhancement to the masking tools, and you can read about it here (and see it in action in probably dozens of YouTube videos). The adjustment brush is in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply - I can now see how you can active the adjustment brush in the mask tool and thanks for the tip about using K. Thanks for the link too. Very much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DJ_Paige is right - the new MASKING features in LRC are just spectacular and powerful. Best videos I've seen are from 3rd party vendors.... I thought I knew the new masking features well, then I bought a tutorial and was "re educated" even more!!! Defintiely worth learning!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sound like you ate coming from pre v11, and have not read the Adobe documentation on what is new.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/whats-new/2022.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thank you - and yes I came late to this update and realise I didn't review all the documentation. Thanks for sharing and helping out and I can see now that it is a big improvement. 

Appreciate your help and response.

Best

Hamish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear - Dont know if I am allowed to list the tutorial I found so helpful. I am sure there are plenty, there is a lot to learn!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines