• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush now swapping to a different brush when switching between photos in LRC 11

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows. LRC 11. 

Sometimes I like to apply one adjustment brush at a time across all my images I am editing.

For example, I have 15 corporate headshots, I like to use my eye enhance on the first one, then click the next image in the photo strip at the bottom, while staying in Develop modual,  and do then eye enhance brush on that one, and so on.  In previous versions I didn't have to reselect the particular adjustment brush was using, so it was super fast. Now I have to reselect the brush, because LRC defaults to a different brush when I click to move to the next image.

Slows me down.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not something I've run across in my workflow yet, but it's a good point.  I'm guessing that using the keyboard shortcuts is probably the best/only workaround right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. Fixed it.  It looks like "Reset Sliders Automatically" was checked by default on upgrade, I unchecked that, and it works as expected.

And yes, the one bonus is I started using the "k" shortcut which helped speed things along.

So far a pretty good update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines