• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustment Brush Preset Question

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to move from one photo to the next while keeping your current adjustment brush preset active.  I use to be able to do this with brushes until I did the update.   

I was curious if maybe I was just missing something because everytime I click to the next photo my brush goes away and I have to go through the entire process of opening adjustment brush, clicking the drop down menu, selecting the preset I want.  Just trying to see if there is a better way I could be doing this to save time if I am trying to use the exact same brush across multiple photos.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Look all the way at the bottom of the adjustment brush panel. There is a checkbox to reset all sliders when you create a new mask. Uncheck that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look all the way at the bottom of the adjustment brush panel. There is a checkbox to reset all sliders when you create a new mask. Uncheck that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Ok, thank you! That helps. I knew there had to be something really simple
that I was overlooking. That will save me a ton of time! Appreciate your
time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines