• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjustments from Lightroom won't export to Photoshop

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my lightroom and now every time I make an adjustment in lightroom, the adjustments wont carry over when exporting to Photoshop. I already tried unchecking the catalog settings > metadata > uncheck "Include Develop setting in metadata inside JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and PSD files"

I even unckecked and checked the "Automatically write changes into XMP"

and yes, when exporting to photoshop, I am choosing "Edit a copy with Lightroom Adjustments"

Does anyone know how I can fix this???? Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Lightroom Classic forum from Using the Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a first step please try resetting the preferences of Lightroom Classic:  https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Compare the image in Lightroom with the image in Photoshop at 100% view in both applications.

Can you then see the edits?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines