• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Compatability with Windows 11

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has Adobe verified their products are compatible with  Windows 11?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-and-windows-11-compatibility/
Have a look at the info at the above link.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System requirements say Windows 10 (1909) or later, which should include Windows 11. I wouldn't, however, upgrade that soon, except if you are a tech freak or need to run applications that need to run under Windows 11.

I know, from support experience, that there are still some problems that need to have a solution. And as Windows 10 is still quite current and there is no upgrade time limit, I would wait half a year or so, before considering upgrading. If you upgrade, you should keep all options open and return to Windows 10 at the first sign of troubles. It is worth mentioning that the time window to roll back the upgrade is limited. So do not upgrade, when you do not have time to test…

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Abambo!  Appreciate the info about the Limited Roll Back time!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is also a bug in Windows 11 that prevents colors from displaying correctly in color managed applications like Lightroom and Photoshop.

See https://www.elevenforum.com/t/known-and-resolved-issues-for-windows-11-version-21h2.1617/page-2#post...

Another very good reason not to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I truly recommend not to upgrade if there is no reason for it. And currently I see none. Windows 10 is still very current and is still supported. In half a year or even a year, the situation may be different. My guess: you can be sure that Adobe products will still be supported for that time on Windows 10.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to Microsoft, Windows 10 will be supported until October 2025.

And judging from the reviews I've read of version 11, I see no reason to upgrade.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines